Welcome on our Forums, feel free to register and join the community! We AWARD active users! You don't have to be a clan member to join the forums, you are FREE to share anything you like/want with us! We are always looking for new supporting games for our clan/community! You're free to share your ideas with us!

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Our website and Game servers are not free. We need every support to stay online!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Split wolfenstein Server?
Since we have one 50 slots server now. I think we could split the server and keep beginners at 30 slots and a extra server at 20 slots and I will buy 10 extra slots later on, what you guys think? Smile

Maybe a NoDownload server or custom Jaymod/n!tmod server?
I have contacted the hoster with this question. Let you guys know once they replied about the possibilities. if we gona do this than I will open a vote for the new mod. Smile
Yes! I like the idea, full custom server! with adre and fast shooting maybe? Grin

and make server names like: RoC*BEGINNERS SILENT XPS and RoC*PUBLIC XPS (or whatever).

A custom jaymod server sounds cool... but the mod isn't really supported anymroe... I think n!tmod will do just fine!!
(06-15-2019, 10:06 AM)Dodge Wrote: Yes! I like the idea, full custom server! with adre and fast shooting maybe? Grin

and make server names like: RoC*BEGINNERS SILENT XPS and RoC*PUBLIC XPS (or whatever).

A custom jaymod server sounds cool... but the mod isn't really supported anymroe... I think n!tmod will do just fine!!
Thinking about n!tmod to! it's really well supported by the developers, I think dual guns with adrenaline will do the job, with custom content like soundpack etc. Smile
So? How are the servers going? I saw two servers now? Smile